- How much is a Fit membership?
Fit memberships range anywhere between $105 per month to $160 per month depending on enrollment and club access.
- Are classes included with my Fit membership?
Classes are included with our “results” memberships
- How do I cancel my membership?
To cancel your membership, simply email gm of home location Please note, canceling your membership requires a 30-day notice.
- How do I freeze my Fit membership?
To freeze your account, simply email the General Manager of your home gym. Please note there is a $15 per month charge while your membership is frozen.
- Do you offer any military discounts?
Yes. Military memberships are $140 per month with $0 enrollment for one club access, and $155 per month with $0 enrollment for all club access.
- Do you offer guest passes?
Yes we offer guest passes for all locations
- How much is a day pass?
A day pass is $35
- Is there childcare on-site?
Childcare is offered at our Carmel Mountain Valley location daily from 8:00 am-1:00 pm.
- Aside from my membership, are there any additional fees?
All memberships include an annual improvement fee of $75.
- How do I attend a group fitness class?
Download the Fit app to book your group fitness class
- How much is personal training?
Pricing on personal training varies depending on frequency. New members do receive a complimentary 50-minute Fitness Consultation and In-Body scan with a Fit Personal Trainer. To learn more or to schedule your free consultation please reach out to your Membership Representative.
- What is the InBody Scan?
Rather than simply measuring weight, The InBody Scan measures your Body Fat Percentage, telling you far more about yourself than how heavy you are. In less than 45 seconds the InBody Scan measures and analyzes your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle mass, and body water percentage.